- City Departments
- Public Service/Streets
- Planning & Zoning
- Taxes in Pataskala
- Financial Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Financial Condition Reports
- 2021 Financial Condition Reports
- 2020 Financial Condition Reports
- 2019 Financial Condition Reports
- 2018 Financial Condition Reports
- 2017 Financial Condition Reports
- 2016 Financial Condition Reports
- 2015 Financial Condition Reports
- 2014 Financial Condition Reports
- 2013 Financial Condition Reports
- 2012 Financial Condition Reports
- Audited Financial Reports
- Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- Human Resources
- Pataskala Open Checkbook
- Mayor’s Court
- How to Pay Fines
- Important Traffic Violation Info
- Criminal/Traffic Diversion
- Mayor’s Court Rules
- Bond Schedule
- Fine Schedule
- Plea Descriptions
- Court Appearance Times
- Your Rights in the Pataskala’s Mayor’s Court
- Sealing a Record
- Downloadable Forms
- Informational Court Links
- Mayor’s Court Prosecutor
- Pataskala’s Mayors Court Magistrate
- Parks and Recreation
The City of Pataskala is dedicated to continuing a high level of service to our residents during the pandemic. We would ask for your help in achieving this goal by following the recommendations set by the Governor of Ohio.
As the City of Pataskala begins to return to work on May 18, 2020, procedures and requirements have been implemented to ensure the safety of our employees, residents, and those doing business with the city.
The City Hall building, 621 West Broad St, will be accepting visitors starting May 18, 2020 as well. Employees will be required to wear masks during any interaction with the public unless separated by a partition.
Employees will follow and maintain the 6ft distancing recommendation between themselves and visitors coming into the building.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the building the city has a secure drop-box (621 West Broad Street) and one at our Utility Office (430 South Main Street) to receive payments. These boxes are checked every day.
If you have questions of our staff, you may still call in with those questions at (740) 927-2021 or email them. A list of emails for each department head can be found on the City’s website.