- Parks and Recreation
Q: When does soccer registration start and end?
- Spring registration begins the first week in December and ends the last Saturday in February.
- Onsite Registration: Last Saturday in February will be located at in Council Chambers in City Hall 621 W Broad St. Pataskala, Ohio 43062.
- Fall Registration: Begins the first week in May and ends the first weekend in July (Fireworks celebration day)
Late registrations will not be accepted no later than 1 week after the official registration deadline.
Q: What are the fees for soccer?
- Registration fee – $75
- 3 Registration max payment amount – $225
Late Fees per application – $20 – will only accept registration no later than 1 week after the official registration deadline
Return check fee – $35
Q: Are there uniforms?
A: City of Pataskala sells uniforms which include – 1 White polyester shirt w/ #’s, 1 Green polyester shirt w/#’s both for a total of $14.
Jerseys will be available on site registration day both seasons
- Uniforms are only purchased 1 time. If you need to purchase additional items such as shorts please visit Parksandrecreation.com to place an order. All orders from the website will be given to the parks department when in season. When out of season, during winter months, items will be sent to your home and you are subject to shipping fees.
Q: When are games?
A: All youth recreation games are played on Saturdays 8:30 am to 3 pm. U5 – U18 recreation co-ed, U8 – U18 Boys and U8 – U18 Girls.
MSSA league – Thursdays and Saturdays
HSSA spring only – Sunday league
Q: When are practices?
A: Practices are week nights typically between 5 – 7:30 pm. Specific practice nights and time are determined by the volunteer coach. Due to size of the league, we cannot guarantee specific request for days and times of practice
Q: When should I expect a call or email from my child’s team coach?
A: A coaches meeting is held 2 – 3 weeks after registration closes. Coaches will be given team rosters, pick practice time/days and game schedules. ** Please note that in the past, league volunteers have been added after the meeting. In that event, contact maybe delayed.
Q: Am I am able to get a refund if we chose not to continue in the program?
A: There is a refund application that would need to be filled out 2 weeks prior to the start date of the season and sent to the Parks and Rec Department. The request will be submitted for approval based on the reason for the refund on a case-by-case basis. If the request is approved, parents will receive a refund $15 less that the registration fee (this is an administration fee that is non-refundable). Refunds will not be approved after the season starts.
Q: Do I get a refund if the majority of the games are canceled during the season?
A: The Pataskala Parks and Rec Department is not responsible for inclement weather which results in canceled activities. Make up games will be the responsibility of the coaches and those games will be held during practice days.
Email City of Pataskala Park Manager Lenier Crawford at lcrawfordci.pataskala.oh.us or call (740) 739-0781.