- City Departments
- Public Service/Streets
- Planning & Zoning
- Taxes in Pataskala
- Financial Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Financial Condition Reports
- Audited Financial Reports
- Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- Human Resources
- Pataskala Open Checkbook
- Mayor’s Court
- How to Pay Fines
- Important Traffic Violation Info
- Criminal/Traffic Diversion
- Mayor’s Court Rules
- Bond Schedule
- Fine Schedule
- Plea Descriptions
- Court Appearance Times
- Your Rights in the Pataskala’s Mayor’s Court
- Sealing a Record
- Downloadable Forms
- Informational Court Links
- Mayor’s Court Prosecutor
- Pataskala’s Mayors Court Magistrate
- Parks and Recreation
Our Everyday Goal: “Safety, Excellence & Reliability.”
If you have any questions, comments or concerns our would like to get involved in our Source Water Protection Plan, please contact us at 740-964-6275.
Our Location, Office Hours & Additional Information
We are located at 621 W. Broad St. Ste 1D. Our office hours are from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday-Friday.
Our department provides water and/or sewer billing and service for 1,800 residents within the city limits and 1,200 outside the city limits. We are currently working on adding pertinent information and forms to our website for your convenience.
Please contact us at 740-964-6275 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your water and/or sewer account.