City of Pataskala Voter Registration Information
Am I Qualified to Vote?
You are qualified to register if:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You are at least 18 years of age on or before the day of the election.
- You have been a resident of Ohio at least 30 days before the election.
How Can I Register to Vote or Change My Registration Information?
- Persons who want to register to vote or change their address or name should do so 30 days before an election.
- You must be registered from the address where you reside.
- Request to be mailed a voter registration form.
- View and print a voter registration form. You can also view Voter Registration Instructions.
Important Information for Military and Overseas Voters
Important information from The Federal Voting Assistance Program has important information for you.
Return or Send Form To:
Licking County Board of Election
20 South Second Street
PO Box 4261
Newark, OH 43058-4261
You may register at the following locations during their regular business hours:
- License Bureau at 316 Township Road
- Pataskala Library at 101 South Vine Street