- Outdoor Activities
- Restaurants / Dining
- Specialty Shops
- Sports / Recreation
- Preschools/Early Childhood Education
- School Districts
- Economic Development
The Pataskala Division of Police offers full testing services for the position of police officer through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Law Enforcement and sign up for the Pataskala Division of Police.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Pataskala Division of Police police officer position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at ergopracticetests.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and PAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Pataskala Division of Police. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. The Pataskala Division of Police will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and PAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Pataskala Division of Police’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to Pataskala Division of Police where the final decisions are made.