- City Council
- Clerk of Council
- Boards and Commissions
- Codified Ordinances
- Watkins Memorial Class 1998
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration-Ohio Dominican University
- Associates Degree in Fire/EMS Science-Columbus State Community College
- Watkins Turf Committee Chairman
- Southwest Licking Youth Football Vice Commissioner/Head Coach
- Southwest Licking Schools Levy/Bond Committees
- Pataskala United Methodist Church Renovation Committee
A Message from Tom
Thank you to the residents of Ward 1 for giving me the opportunity to serve you and the City of Pataskala. I am very humbled and appreciative to have the privilege to serve in this position. I am blessed and thankful for the opportunities and relationships that growing up in Pataskala has allowed me throughout my life. I intend to take a common sense and open minded approach to any and all issues that are brought in front of me. Being involved in farming, protecting the rural integrity of our city is a priority. With that being said, responsible growth and fiscal responsibility are essential to maintain the trust of the residents and a responsible budget.
I intend to reach out to the residents of Ward 1 and listen to their opinions and seek feedback to help improve communications so that you are informed of what is going on in our city. You input is welcomed and appreciated, please contact me with any concerns or questions at email@example.com.