The City of Pataskala Parks and Recreation Department has signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program! A percentage of your purchase will be donated to the Parks and Rec Department which is a great opportunity to help add additional youth sports programs, beautify trails at Foundation Park and Liberty Park, and add amenities to Liberty Park and Citizens Park. Please follow the instructions listed below on how to register your Kroger Plus card for the Rewards Program.
- Please register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy
- If you use your phone number at the register please call 1-877-576-7587 to receive your Kroger Plus card number
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card Number
- Update and confirm your information
- Enter NPO # 93224 or City of Pataskala Parks and Rec, select organization from list and click on confirm
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
- Please remember that you still must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus Card when shopping for each purchase to count towards the City of Pataskala Parks and Recreation Department
Please note : NPO# 93224